Summary of product information
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Polymer type: Self Cross-linkable at 150°C
- Category: Xylene/Normal butanol(1:1)
- Category: Thermosetting Acrylic Resins
A thermosetting acrylic resin acrylamide type specially desgined as stoving enamels for domestic appliances
|Type||Self Cross-linkable at 150°C|
Partially soluble in:
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)(ASTM D-1639)||10-16|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||600-1000|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||0.96|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||27|
• Excellent detergent and alkaline resistance
• Very good adhesion on metals
• High gloss
• Baking should be made at 150°C for 30 minutes.
• Compatibility with other resins and solvents should be checked before to use.
• See our guide formulation for specific information.
• Although it can be used alone but addition of 3-5 % of epoxy resin improves most of its properties.
• Domestic appliances coatings.
• Should be stored indoors in sealed containers at storage temperature between 5°C to 35°C for a maximum 12 months.