Summary of product information
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Polymer type: Thermoplastic acrylic resins solution
- Category: Xylene
- Category: Thermoplastic Acrylic Resins
A hard thermoplastic pure acrylic resin especially designed for plastics coating
|Type||Thermoplastic acrylic resins solution|
Partially soluble in:
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)(ASTM D-1639)||<10|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||3000-7000|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||0.98|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||24|
• Very fast drying and good adhesion on some of the plastics
• Good hardness and scratch resistance
• Good humidity and heat resistance
• Hydro carbonic and alcoholic resistance
• Baking should be made for maximum 30 minutes at 50°C.
• See our guide formulation for specific information
• Top coat of some plastic substrates such as ABS, HIPS, Noryl and PC, e.g coatings for electronic equipment housing.
• Should be stored indoors in sealed containers for a maximum 24 months.
• Whithout observing any changes in properties, this resin could sometimes be slightly translucent.