Summary of product information
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Polymer type: Thermoplastic acrylic resins solution
- Category: Xylene
- Category: Thermoplastic Acrylic Resins
A thermoplastic acrylic resin for high quality masonry paints and architectural coatings.
|Type||Thermoplastic acrylic resins solution|
Partially soluble in:
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)(ASTM D-1639)||18-24|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||3000-6000|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||0.97|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||24|
• Hard, clear, tough and flexible
• good adhesion on alkaline surfaces(asphalt, concrete, etc.)
• Fast drying, good resistance to yellowing
• Tacryl MP-35 possesses a good pigment wetting capacity, good gloss and color retention, good exterior durability, hardness, alkali & abrasion resistance.
• See our guide formulation for specific information.
• Masonry coatings
• Protective coatings on concrete and asbestos cement
• Marking paints
• Exterior wall and roof paints
• Architectural coating
• Should be stored indoors in sealed containers for a maximum 24 months.