Summary of product information
- Appearance: Moderately opaque liquid
- Polymer type: Non cross linking & Ambient curing
- Category: Reactive Acrylic Resins
Tacryl RM-975I is a pure acrylic resin which is suitable for durable cold plastic two component road marking in combination Benzoyl peroxide. The manufactured paint can easily be applied, more than 2 mm thickness.
|Appearance||Moderately opaque liquid|
|Type||Non cross linking & Ambient curing|
|Solid Content (ASTM D1259)||28±1|
|Refractive index n_D^20(ASTM D-1218)||1.44|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||200-300|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||0.98|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||19|
• Hard and tough
• Resistant to aging and weathering
• Resistant to deicing salt and fuels
• Low tendency to graying
• Good abrasion resistance.
• Traffic marking paints and floor coatings
• Stop lines and direction arrows.
• Center markings on freeways and highways
• See our guide formulation for specific information.
• Should be avoided from any pollution during paint manufacturing.
• Temperature of the road surface must be between 10-30°C
• Should be stored indoors in sealed containers not more than 6 months.