Summary of product information
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Polymer type: With Polyisocyanates Cross-Linkable
- Category: Xylene
- Category: Two Component Hydroxy Acrylic Resins
A hydroxy acrylic resin designed for two component coatings
|Type||With Polyisocyanates Cross-Linkable|
Partially soluble in:
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)(ASTM D-1639)||5-10|
|Hydroxyl content(%)(ASTM D-4274)||1.8|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||900-1400|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||0.98|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||25|
• Good gloss level
• Good adhesion on various metals
• Excellent mechanical properties
• good outdoor Durability
• Fast drying
• See our guide formulation for specific information.
• Should be avoided using with alcohol and glycol solvents.
• This product is designed to formulate air and forced drying top coats and primer with a good water, weather, detergents and chemical resistance with excellent elasticity and adhesion on different substrates.
• Good compatibility with other hydroxylated resin.
• Should be kept in sealed containers at temperature not exceeding 35°C and well ventilated area for a maximum 12 month.