Summary of product information
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Polymer type: With Polyisocyanates Cross-Linkable
- Category: Xylene/MPA(1:1)
- Category: Two Component Hydroxy Acrylic Resins
A hydroxyl functional acrylic resin designed for crosslinking with polyisocyanates, specially used in repairing automotive paints and clear coats.
|Type||With Polyisocyanates Cross-Linkable|
Partially soluble in:
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)(ASTM D-1639)||5-10|
|Hydroxyl content(%)(ASTM D-4274)||4.5|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||2500-5000|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||1.03|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||24|
• Superior outdoor stability
• Very good chemical resistance
• Excellent gloss
• In combination with aliphatic polyisocyanates at ambient temperature drying or forced drying.
• Coatings reach to their optimum properties after 10 to 12 days, but it forced dried 30 minutes at 80°C is sufficient for curing.
• See our guide formulation for specific information.
• Should be avoided using alcohol and glycol solvents.
• The principal application is in producing automotive refinishes as top coats and clear coats.
• Should be kept in sealed containers at temperature not exceeding 35°C and well ventilated area for a maximum 12 month.