Summary of product information
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Polymer type: Self Cross-linkable at 150°C
- Category: Xylene
- Category: Thermosetting Acrylic Resins
A thermosetting acrylic resin with hydroxylic functionality designed for stoving paints
|Type||Self Cross-linkable at 150°C|
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)(ASTM D-1639)||17-22|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||800-1800|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||0.96|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||24|
• High gloss and hardness in a single coat.
• Excellent gloss and impact resistance if it has been applied with epoxy resins.
• Excellent resistance to stains, chemicals, detergents and solvents.
• Excellent adhesion to metal substrates.
• Baking should be made for 30 minutes at 150°C.
• Full compatibility with plasticizers
• Add 5 % of a suitable epoxy resin to improve adhesion and impact resistance
• See our guide formulation for specific information.
• Enamels for household appliances and weather resistant coatings
• Coatings for cookers, ovens, stoves and furnaces
• Can coatings
• Should be stored indoors in sealed containers at storage temperature between 5°C to 35°C for a maximum 6 months.