Summary of product information
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Polymer type: With Polyisocyanates Cross-Linkable
- Category: Xylene
- Category: Two Component Hydroxy Acrylic Resins
A hydroxyl bearing polyacrylate designed to be crosslinked with polyisocyanates.
|Type||With Polyisocyanates Cross-Linkable|
o Aromatic hydrocarbons
o Glycol ethers
o Aliphatic hydrocarbons
|Color Hazen(APHA)(ASTM D-1209)
|Acid value(mg KOH/g)(ASTM D-1639)||3-9|
|Hydroxyl content(%)(ASTM D-4274)||2.7|
|Viscosity at 25°C (cP)(ASTM D-562)||1300-2300|
|Density at 25°C(g/ml)(ASTM D-1475)||1|
|Flash point(°C)(ASTM D-93)||22|
• Good gloss level
• Good adhesion
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Very good salt spray resistance
• See our guide formulation for specific information.
• Should be avoided using with alcohol and glycol solvents
• This product is designed to formulate air and forced drying top coats as well as anti corrosion coatings with a good water, weather, detergent and chemical resistance.
• Should be kept in sealed containers at temperature not exceeding 35°C and well ventilated area for a maximum 12 month.